Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Civil, Structural and Architectural
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As Lead Engineer (m/f/d) youwill be responsible to lead the civil, structural, architectural (CSA) as well as the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction (MEPC) engineering of medium to large scale projects
- You will be in charge to prepare discipline-related engineering and technical tender documents
- Your task will also be to ensure the best interface/working relationship between vendors and providers
- In order to guarantee a best work split between internal and external engineering, you will be keeping an eye on a balanced workload
- Architects, engineers and designers who coordinate external consultants will be led by you to ensure the best execution of capital investment projects
- Your responsibility will be to provide service excellence for customers and support the development and retention of know how according to our strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You have completed an university degree (PhD/Dipl. Ing.) in structural engineering and several years of professional experience in plant engineering and construction
- You are experienced in the build-up of industrial facilities, combined with skills about relevant standards, regulation law and market know how and you provide a proven track record in capital project execution
- Working with different cultures is your passion and you are committed to international mobility
- It is easy for you to convince people through your appearance and your communication
- In order to develop innovative ideas and creative concepts, your expertise is in
- Your German and English skills are fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile as “Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Civil, Structural and Architectural”, please apply online as via the ‘Apply’ button or this link, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by MsLaura Schneider Phone: +49 214 6009 7140.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.