Join a successful commercial construction company based in the UK. With over 10 years’ existence as a family run company, 2MS Construction Ltd. has grown extensively in UK’s discount retail / warehouse construction and electric vehicle charging points installation industry, that delivers quality and value to all customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within budget, timeline, and scope.
An excellent opportunity has come for
Construction Site Manager (f/m/d)
- Execute the technical and logistical management of the project from the beginning
- Manage, supervise and challenge subcontractors to maximize their performance
- Set, manage and control budget, time and cost
- Follow up logistical procedures and strict deadlines
- Accurate project administration
- Ensure a working environment on site that meets Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Liaise with clients
- Degree in Civil Engineering obtained in country of residence. Must be equivalent to BSc Level 6 qualification.
- Excellent English knowledge is essential
- 2 years’ experience gained in similar role preferred but recent graduates will be considered as well
- Team player and customer-oriented
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Ability to work efficient independently
- Willingness to work extra hours and weekends
- German speaking / reading / writing is an advantage but not essential
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Supportive and youthful work environment
- Motivating salary
- Development possibilities and long-term career opportunity
- Company car, Mobile phone, laptop
The successful applicant will be provided with a Certificate of Sponsorship from 2MS Construction for the application of a Skilled Worker visa.
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your professional English CV along with a motivation letter to [email protected].
Successful candidates will face a 2-stage interview: phone interview followed by a face to face interview.
Kurz-Link zu dieser Anzeige:
den Kurz-Link zur