Civil Construction Manager (m/f/d)
Schwarzheide, DE, 01987
BASF Schwarzheide GmbH
At BASF's Schwarzheide site, we not only produce polyurethane base products, foams and coatings, but also engineering plastics, finishing chemicals and fungicides. As versatile as our product range are the activities that are needed for the products to be manufactured. Our employees work together at our site in a wide variety of specialist disciplines: from engineering to digitization, from logistics to classic chemistry. BASF offers many entry opportunities. Become part of our team now!
RESPONSIBILITIESOur Project Engineering Europe unit offers demand-optimized engineering services for our internal customers at the BASF Group sites in Germany and other European countries.
- You will be responsible for the functional, timely, safe and cost-effective planning and execution of large construction projects in new buildings as well as renovations and conversions of buildings and facilities in Schwarzheide and other European sites.
- Together with internal and external partners, you will develop and coordinate the civil construction plans as well as execution strategy for large capital projects (LCP) and identify, control and monitor contractors for your construction measures.
- In addition, you will be actively involved in various overarching work teams at the Schwarzheide site, the Europe region and worldwide.
- You will coordinate plant, construction, assembly concepts as well as technical specifications and ensure the contractual execution and quality of the services in compliance with quality, safety, health, environmental and information protection (QSGUI).
- You will coordinate the project order and the project cost estimates and implement these in a team by preparing the personnel deployment.
- In addition, you will provide technical support in personnel selection and employee development including the selection of external personnel.
- degree in the field of civil engineering
- several years of professional experience in the handling of construction or assembly services and experience in the coordination of project orders as well as in the field of performance and cost monitoring
- secure and open communication in German and English
- leadership skills, strong communication skills and goal orientation to lead your team to success in the future
- strong organizational skills and assertiveness
- mobility preferred
- You will receive an attractive and performance-related compensation package (including company pension plan, accident insurance and share program).
- An optimal work-life balance is ensured by flexible working hours and mobile working. In addition, we offer modern workplaces in a co-working atmosphere in Dresden.
- You will receive support in your individual development according to the phase of your life in a creative and international environment.
- Benefit from our versatile health program and our on-site company medical service.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Larissa Wiedenroth, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56384
BASF Schwarzheide GmbH, which is situated between the nation's capital Berlin and the city of Dresden, produces functional materials and develops intelligent system solutions for global customers. We stand for innovation, digital transformation and sustainability. With our new technologies and operating principles, we have taken on a leading role within the BASF Group. Take the opportunity and help us design future-oriented solutions.
Learn more about BASF Schwarzheide GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Schwarzheide
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.